The Project Steering Committee of the Northern Communications and Information Systems Working Group was made up of six individuals:
- Kellie Mitchell, Public Safety Canada
- Major Tom Bachelder, Joint Task Force North
- Micheal Corbett, Canadian Northern Economic Agency (CanNor)
- Dilprit Shergill, Public Safety Canada
- Al McIntosh, Government of the NWT, Municipal and Community Affairs
- Linda Maljan, Government of the NWT, Finance
The Project Steering Committee wishes to thank the following organizations for their participation in this Assessment:
- Imaituk Inc. team of Lorraine Thomas, Chris Small, David E. Smith, Gino Braha, Graeme Clinton, and Peter Leaton for putting together the Assessment.
The Service Providers for their excellent cooperation and assistance in providing the current state data:
- NorthwesTel team led by Mark Walker
- SSi team led by Jeff Philipp
- Telesat team led by Paul Bush
Government participants for their energy and efforts at the workshops and in providing additional information as requested:
- Government of Yukon participants, with special thanks to Lisa Badenhorst, community champion for the Territory.
- Government of NWT participants, with special thanks to Linda Maljan, who handled the contracting of the Assessment, and acted as community champion for the Territory.
- Government of Nunavut participants, with special thanks to Chris McCulloch, community champion for the Territory.
- Government of Canada participants, for their enthusiastic participation from a wide range of departments.
The Steering Committee also wishes to thank the Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency for providing the funds necessary to carry out this Assessment.